Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2015, 01:08 PM   #1
Maccabee

IPCPR: Curivari S.P

Curivari S.P. Corona

Pre-Light: the condition was not ideal, at least the appearance. It seems that it had a few small veins running over it, and the leaf seemed to be coming lose at the foot. It also seemed overly hydrated, and the aroma was very earthy.

Post-Light: I looked this one up and it is labeled as a medium-bodied cigar, yet,I felt it was mild. The tones were weak to me, but I was getting that earthy tone throughout, with a leather tone at the end. It cut nicely, and lit well.

A piece of the foot did come off but the cigar did not unravel. It burned evenly enough and, being a small cigar, it smoked quickly. it did not need touch ups, and the flavor notes were not bad, just not anything special either. I think this cigar is pretty average. I would have these in the humidor as a yard dog, or a quick smoke, and, I give this a 29/50.

It took hits on appearance, flavor (lack of complexity), over all quality/enjoyment. not a horrible smoke, just as i said, not anything special either. it would be a good cigar for the novice or someone just wanting to try a cigar.

Last edited by TommyBB; 08-24-2015 at 06:23 AM.
Maccabee is offline   Reply With Quote