Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
Poohdvm
Club Member

Herf in the Rock VI May 2nd 2009

I can't believe this is our 6th event but it is. We are set for Saturday May 2nd at the River Market in downtown Little Rock. My buddy Mark Hooper will be by soon with hotel room info. This is a Charity event for The American Diabetes Association. Over the past 5 years we have raised in total about $35,000.00 for diabetes education and research.

We are already getting a good response from the Cigar Community. Padron and General cigars have already sent packages. CAO, Camacho, Arturo Fuente and ALTIDAS have stated they will help us also.

Because of changes in our local laws, our local shop has had a hard time finding a place for their cigar dinners. We are one of the few events here in Little Rock still fighting to continue.

We are keeping our tickets at $50.00 per person. Each will recieve a cigar goodie bag. Included will also be great BBQ, a raffle ticket, music and more. We will also have a silent auction set up and additional raffle tickets can be purchased. Remember all the proceeds go to American Diabetes Association.

We will have our Second Annual Doug Odom Memorial Texas Holdem Tournament on friday evening. We will also set up some minor events for Saturday during the day.

If anyone is intrested please let me know if you need any more info.