Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2005, 10:52 PM   #1
csaclint
Club Member

florida newb saying hello

Hello everybody,

I've been lurking for a week or two now and figured I might as well say hello before someone called the cops about the strange guy hiding in the bushes. Seems to me that this is about the only forum i've been on where newbies aren't treated like rabid dogs which is nice to see cause everyone has been a newb at one point. As for myself I've been a light cigar smoker for about 5 years now since a friend and I were out and about and decided to give it a try. My favorite smoke so far as been A.F. Rothschild, might just be because it was my first but i always fall on that when I want a cigar. Recently I've been trying to sample others. I've recently had Rocky Patels "Edge"(chose that one to start a new tradition, start a new book and try a new cigar), Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur(4th of july purchased for me and some of my friends), a Don Capitano a friend of mine brought from Ybor City(i liked that one, had a nice nutty kind of flavor). I'm looking now at buying a humidor but am trying to figure out what to do about the temperature as it gets hot in my house during the day and i can't afford to keep the a/c cranking all day long. If anybody in orlando, fl area could help me out with a good smoke shop around here with good people and good cigars I would appreciate it.Oh and if i ramble on feel free to throw something at me, sometimes my shutup button doesn't work

Later
Clint
csaclint is offline   Reply With Quote