Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2016, 04:46 PM   #1
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

Nice herf this morning

John and I attended the Cigar Guys Radio Show remote broadcast at the Davidoff of Geneva cigar bar in Buckhead this morning. Great time. Exquisite lounge. Easily the classiest cigar lounge I've ever been in.

One of the attendees was 2-time Pro-Bowl Michael Turner, RB for the Falcons. Holds many team records. Got to herf with him. Really nice guy. Gave him a CoRo out of my collection and he posed with me for a photo (to be posted later).

Great time. Davidoff really rolled out the red carpet. Chocolate-coconut Danish, bagels, and some of the best Italian roast coffee I've ever had. Two weeks ago, I was drinking maybe 3 cups a week. I had 3 cups and a Mountain Dew before I arrived and another 3 cups when I got there, paired with an 898 and a CoRo. 6 cups in one day, but I didn't care about the shakes it was so good. Crashed on the caffeine 4 hours later with a headache (and an empty stomach), but enjoyed it thoroughly.

If you find yourself near Buckhead in the ATL, you owe it to yourself to stop in for a smoke. It is a fantastic venue.

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote