Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
Ringo
Club Member

Old Old PAM Exclusivo review

I've never had the best of luck with aging Padron cigars, It seems they lose something. But not this PAM Exclusivo. It was one of the best cigars that I have ever smoked. I'd estimate it's age to be about 5-6 years, It started out with a mild coffee flavor that developed as the smoke went on but never got bitter, and I didn't want it to end. To the nub. I was even allowed to smoke it in the house! I want to type more but I am on someone else's PC and it has one of those curved keyboards and I'm having difficulty with it. Plus most of the keys signs are worn off. So I've cut it short. But I have a few more of these, as well as one that is twleve years old. I'll review that one if I can ever bring myself to smoke it!

I'm the same old Ringo, I just have palate issues that sometimes last a year or more where I do not do not smoke. I'm glad it's finally over. So look for some more posts from me, and better reviews in the coming weeks. I am visiting in Tampa, Florida, where I picked up a bunch of freshly rolled cigars to age from Ybor City.

See ya'

BTW - I missed cigars and I missed you all! It's best site on the cigar web for me.