Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Old 02-05-2016, 02:05 PM   #1
Bryan
Starting Member

CAO Flathead SparkPlug

I was a little thrown back by the packaging of this cigar . It come packed in a little square box a lot like a spark plug ,lime green and small by my standards but when I opened it it was dark in color square pressed. As I fires up this bad boy with the first draw "WOW" this is a great cigar very very smooth with deep rich flavor and smoooooth draws ! Absolutely one of my new favorites ! When you show up at your local shop look past the package and give this bad boy a try I promise you'll love it
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #2
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Thanks for the review!
Who knows what goes on in a marketing persons mind - some cigars, you got bands the size of texas wrapped around them. Others, just a foot band. How's someone going to catch what you're smoking if they can't read the band because you had to take it off to smoke the cigar??
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:11 PM   #3
CSMAnderson
Herf God

I've smoked 4 or 5 of these and I agree the are an excellent cigar. I love the size of the sparkplug, it's just right.
CSMAnderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 06:21 PM   #4
gumby
Contributing Editor
MOM November 2012 Emeritus
Honorary MOM November 2021
Herf God

I ised to love CAO and abd a little tmof them. Then they got bought out. I tried an american this last month and it was one of the worst cigars that I have had in years.

Thomas Jefferson
gumby is offline   Reply With Quote