Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2003, 08:26 PM   #1
SoccerMasta
Club Member

Radioshack hygrometer's - !!!!!UPDATED 01/02/04!!!!!

OK that is all for this go round! I promise that I will do this again in the future.

PM's have been sent out about payment. Once I get all the money in I will purchase them and ship out ASAP.

If your Addy's are not in your profile, please pm them to me so I will be able to get the Hygro(s) to you. A very good turn out, more than I expected!

steamnjn23 - 1 PAID!
KD7HTH - 2 PAID!
xrundog - 2 PAID!
Docrks - 3 PAID!
prflani - 2 PAID!
pantala - 1 PAID!
dz130 - 1 PAID!
smithbw - 2 PAID!
Penguin13 - 1 PAID!
rookie139 - 2 PAID!
Rconectn - 2 PAID!

Packaging them up and addressing them as I type. Will be going out tomorrow or possibly Sat.

Thanks guys for being patient!!

Original Msg-
Just testing the waters here to see if anyone is looking for the hygrometer's Radioshack sells.

First I need to know; the one everyone is talking about, is it a Radioshack brand item? If so I can get 30% off of these at any store and would be willing to help anyone out that needs or wants one.

I have not purchased one yet, just been using my analog that came with the humi. Once I get a bit more info from any of you about which hygro, I will see what I can do. Just trying to pay back some of the generosity I have recieved from the board!

JUST
SoccerMasta is offline   Reply With Quote