Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2006, 12:41 PM   #1
Ed Toner
Club Member

Gukha Genghis Kahn

I got a box of these beauties from Cigar Bid for $105 in that fancy chest. This is a BIG smoke, 7.5 X 54 on my ring guage, although it is listed as a 52.

http://www.cigar-review.com/Gurkha-Genghis-Khan.html

It has a dark wrapper, very firm to the touch, so I anticipated a hard draw and snipped the end instead of punching a hole. Actually, it has an easy draw.

Good from the first puff, right down to the nub. I took the label off so I wouldn't be smoking IT, it is that good. Strong cigar, very long lasting. I smoked it for half an hour, then put it down for lunch, and then re-lit it, and smoked another half hour. I had to put it down again for an appointment, and re-lit it again. I'm still smoking it now, and it hasn't suffered much for the re-lights. I'll finish it up in time for Happy Hour.

I'd pay $3.50 for these even without the fancy box, anytime. I might even order more from Cigar Bid. I did a Google search for it and found they retail for $250, so I got quite a bargain, IMO.

"Happy Happy" as Emeril would say.
Ed Toner is offline   Reply With Quote