Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2002, 07:21 PM   #1
nivek
Club Member

I know alot of you are scared to try these cigars, so I got one to review for you all!

Prelight:

Well made 5x50 cigar with a unfinished end, No soft spots and no blemishes at all.
Slightly sweet smell. But not like perfume!!!!! Cap was nice and cut great!

Burn

Staight as a razor burn. Couldnt have been much better! Ash was a little flakey but
solid enough not to make a mess!

Draw: Perfect, nice even with ample amounts of smoke.

Taste: Well heres the moment of truth. This is a solid medium cigar but full of flavors,
Very complex with strong hints of chocolate(which i am certian it is from the oriental
tobacco in it), vanilla and a nice peppery spice!

After thoughts:

I like you was a little reluctant about these cigars! But i was pleasently suprised by
this one. The flavors are different but not dramaticly so. It has a core in standard
tobacco we all know and love so well, but its use of lesser know grown tobaccos that
makes it unique! Remember this cigar is not flavored!!!!! It used Oriental Tobacco,
syrian tobacco along with some others!
All in all it was a nice smoking expierence which I will have again! For all you poeple
who shunned these cigars you really should give them a try! Thats what i have to
say. Till next time! Herf on!

All the world's a stage, we are merely players, performers and portrayers! But more importantly WWTD!