Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
spiridon
Herf God

Ezra Zion Jamais Vu

Yeah, it sounds like this Bama boy is trying to speak French don't it???

I'm not really sure about the story behind the name of this cigar, but I DO know I REALLY liked smoking it!
I picked this one up from "The Cigar Shop" in Biloxi the other day on the HIGH recommendation of Roger, the manager. I was a little hesitant to try it at first because I know our tastes are slightly different.......I'm glad I decided to give it a try.
A very nice looking corona with what I believe was a corojo wrapper, very smooth and oily.
Upon first lighting I was greeted with a smooth but powerful taste of cocoa and pepper resulting in a rush to the senses.......in a very good way! This cigar started out fairly strong with a nice nose tingle (I like!) and then settled in to a rich creamy smoke. Throughout this cigar I kept getting flavor shifts, going back and forth between more "creamy" and more "peppery", but all the while providing a full rich flavor.
The burn on this one was pretty good, needing a couple of slight touch-ups along the way, but nothing dramatic.
This was definitely a nubber, not wanting to put it down at the end, it never became harsh.
I wish I knew more of the "details" on this cigar, but it SURE was good!