Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
Smokey Joe
Starting Member

I have a cigar that i can't identify.

I need to get a picture posted tonight but for now i will describe it.

It is a Partagas with a black label, but it is not a Partagas Black Label, meaning the cigar itself is not black. It is more of a maduro but with the same label as the Black Labels.

I have not seen any other Partagas' online that look like this one. The standard Partagas have a red label and the Spanish Rosadas are cream colored i think.

They were in a Black Label box at the tobacco store. I bought one last week and enjoyed it so much i went back for more yesterday. I asked the girl at the counter but she had no clue and told me i would need to talk to the owner who was not there at the time.

The cellophane is very old looking so i am wondering if they were an old version of the Black Labels before they started using the very dark wrappers, but i have only been smoking cigars a short time so i dont know if there was an early version of the Black Label that wasnt black.

I will probably go back this weekend and buy the rest of the box.

Like i said i will try to get a picture posted tonight.

uhh...nevermind
Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote