Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2006, 12:35 PM   #1
Buckeye Jack
Club Member

Central Ohio Holiday Herf V

It’s that time again!

The Fifth Annual Holiday Herf will be held 4:00PM Saturday December 9 at the Shawnee Hills Tobacco Company. Due to the high hassle factor (and due to we cannot have this anywhere else), we will be catering from Iacano’s this year instead of the steak and potato dinner we had last year.

Not sure of the cost yet – We will be working with George and Kevin to set the menu and get food we can both tolerate and keep warm and enjoy all evening.

Remember the Shawnee has poker tables, a big plasma screen, and dish network as well as a well stocked humidor. We will be entertained and there should be room for all.

Please RSVP soon so we can get an idea of the size of this group and get the food orders in place. And start buying up your favorite beverages – this is a dry shop and you must bring all of your own beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

You may bring your own cigars to this event but as a courteous gesture we always ask that you take a look around the humidor and pick up something.

If you will be travelling in for this, please let me know and I can gather up some hotel spots.

Best holiday wishes to you all.

Cigar Shop Link