Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 08-18-2010, 02:06 AM   #11
Stogie-man

Talking

Just wanted to let everyone know that the official pee-pee dance has begun for this weekend's Herf.......
Old 08-18-2010, 02:55 AM   #12
bigw
Club Member

Make a muscle,,you can do it!!
Old 08-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
Stogie-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigw View Post
Make a muscle,,you can do it!!
LOL......
Old 08-20-2010, 01:27 AM   #14
Stogie-man

Talking

Tomorrow is the day, yeah baby!!! The weather looks like it will definitely be nice according to NOAA:

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind at 5 mph becoming south.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

Ensure that if you want to go swimming that you bring your swimming stuff. Also, you may want to bring a beach / camping chair for your personnal comfort. I did speak with a number of the S/BOTL yesterday and yes, you can bring your prefered adult beverage if you like. Yuengling did drop off 12 cases of beer, but I'm sure that there are wine and other alcohol favorites out there. Do drink responsibily and drive carefully to and from the event. The event kicks off at 1000(10am) and goes until dusk which yesterday was roughly 2000(8pm). At that time, you are welcome to join us and head over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars. See you all tomorrow.......
Old 08-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #15
Stogie-man

Thumbs up

I wanted to say we had a great time. The location, weather, cigars, atmosphere, all of the S/BOTL that attended, the excellent BBQ that Dee and the boys provided, etc. I want to thank everyone for their generosity in the raffles and 50/50s, all of the sponsors; General Cigar, 601 & EO Cigars (thank you Eddie O for flying up from Miami and being a part of this great time), Nat Sherman Cigars, The Humidor Minister for another one-of a-kind beautiful ashtray, Torano Cigars, Yuengling Beer, Metropolitan Cigar Club and I'm sure that I'm missing a few. I took a number of great picture that I will post later on. My buddy Roberto took roughly 150 shots during the day and he will mix them in to video format with music. I'll post the YouTube link next week when it's all done. By the way, next year's Quad State Herf 6 will be in the same location and sometime in August.......
Old 08-24-2010, 12:27 PM   #16
Stogie-man

Exclamation

We uploaded a YouTube video a few minutes ago but we're not happy with the way that the pictures transition from one to another. Here is what we have so far, if we figure out a way to clear it up, I'll let you know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY1JKbRciMY

Enjoy......
Old 08-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #17
bigw
Club Member

Nice pictures,,good choice of tunes