Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2012, 12:47 AM   #1
infiniterapture

Heartbreak

Hello, it's been years since i've posted. But i've been here lurking! Thought this was something postworthy at least to me.

I reorganized my humidor today and took out one of my oldest cigars... My last 2003 Torano Tribute Churchill, to great heartbreak i saw the foot of the cigar covered in fuzz. It was the only soldier who fell in battle in my humidor.

I was saving it for a momentous occasion, instead I cut off the foot. I see there is no fuzz on it except for the small half inch section amputated.

I am not one to leave a brother suffering so tonight i take in the aroma of the cigar, still rich in memories. I clip the head perfectly because that is how i will always remember it as, for anything less dirties the memory.

Instead of the momentous occasion it is a sad somber funeral, the body still smoking. The honor guard a lowball full of Blanton's, an Ipod Nano softly crooning some Hillsong United, and my Nook. I'll think of the memories which those perfect vitolas provided me over the years and although crippled, i'll pay tribute to this last one tonight.

And tonight, we are young again. Full of life, good times, and a good cigar. I'll let you know how it goes.

In Memory
Carlos Torano Tribute Churhill 2003
2003-2012
Gone, but never forgotten

:T

Oh and the title was supposed to be Heartbreak..whups!

Rudyard Kipling~

Last edited by infiniterapture; 06-12-2012 at 03:01 AM. Reason: eh..typos suck.
infiniterapture is offline   Reply With Quote