Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2008, 11:49 PM   #1
kosmen

PAM 1964 Torp** REVISITED AND NEWLY REVIEWED

I am writing this review and may edit it to add more datail but am so disgusted that I can not even bear to write more.

After an AMAZING meal I wanted to try a new cigar. My friend talked me into buying a PAM 1964 Torp. I usually do not go for "high end" NC sticks outside of Opus and Tatuaje. The first one I had was dissapointing but I figured that it was possibly just a bad stick.
The cigar looked great and cliped perfect with my Xikat cutter. First draw was as LOOSE as a Tijuana hooker . I thought....this could be bad, but I was optimistic. Well the cigar started to tunnel and the flavor went south quick. This is the seccond (and last may I add) time I have tried this smoke upon the reccomendation of a friend.

For those out there who love this stick I am sorry if I have offended but I guess it means more for you to have as I will not be wasting my mony on these cigars. The cigar was properly cared for in my humidor and was not from the same vendor as the first time I had tried a PAM. m Both times they suffered from construction problems.

I only wish I could speak directly with the manufacturer and tell them my experience. Thanks for reading my rant as I HATE to waste a great evening with a crappy stick....now I don't even know if I want to smoke anything else tonight. Beyond pissed and it ruined a great evening smoke. In my opinion CAO and now PAM are on the list of sticks that rank with white owls and phillie blunts.

P.S....can you tell I am pissed?

Kosmen