Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2018, 08:34 PM   #5
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

One of the best BOTL you'll ever meet - tommy. Been there and met up with him 2 or three times. what a gentleman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savbond000 View Post
Thanks to a meeting with TommyBB, I procured a Work of Art Maduro and am in a hurricane and cyclone on this patio. Great cigar I haven't had in years. It's calm here. This full flavored and worth the tourist pricing. It's nice to be in a place that isn't discriminating towards BOTL. can't get this back home. There are other brothers here enjoying themselves. If you go to NOLA, meet up with Tommy and make sure to enjoy a fine cigar on this patio. It's not too touristy.
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is online now   Reply With Quote