Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2006, 08:01 PM   #1
jpags

LaCarolina Torpedo boxed pressed

I had ordered a hydrometer from CigarExtras.com and the owner sent me a LaCarolina Torpedo boxed pressed cigar to try. He said he's gonna start carrying them soon, and he wanted to know what I think of it. Dammm if this wasn't a good cigar. I never seen nor heard of it before. Nicely rolled well constructed cigar. It had a great taste before I even lit it. It made me think twice about lighting it at all. Then I relized l'm gonna have to light this thing, ya know why? cause I can't give a review on it if I don't smoke it, right?......Right. So I sit down to watch my favorate rerun of The Partridge Family and light that bad boy up. Let me tell ya, that cigar burned like a dream, nice and even all the way down with a perfect draw. It had a nice aroma that even my wife said "what cigar are you smoking?" As for the taste, like I said before, I don't know if it was fruity, nutty, peppery or coffee like, I don't think that deep when I'm smoking, I just enjoy the smoke. And I gotta tell ya, this cigar hit my sweet spot. Even after I finished it, the taste remained on my lips for over an hour. So I gotta give this cigar my "Damm, this is a good cigar rating." I'll be getting me soom of these. I still don't know how I never seen nor heard of it before. Anyone else here ever try them? If so, what'd ya think?
Oh yea, don't get your draws in an uproar, I was only kidding about the Partridge Family.

Pags
jpags is offline   Reply With Quote