Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2017, 07:12 PM   #3
Joe Churchill
Starting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSMAnderson View Post
I use to smoke these all the time and really enjoyed them. I don't know why I haven't bought any more, I guess I need to look into that.Thanks for the reminder.
Hey CSMAnderson, I want to introduce myself first my name is Joe from CigarAndPipes.com we are the 2017 North American Exclusive Retailer for Cigar Weekly & offer exclusive deals and personalized deals for Cigar Weekly Members.
We recently added the Blanco Cigar Brand to our website, (Blanco Nine- https://cigarandpipes.com/product/blanco-nine/ ) but better yet- as you being a Cigar Weekly Forum Member you have access to the largest discounts in America with a 20% OFF Discount with promo code: CW20 and we also include Free Boveda Packs & Extra Singles built into the checkout price with the code. If you ever are looking to make something customized please feel free to contact me it would be our pleasure to assist you.
Stay Smokey,
Joe
Joe Churchill is offline   Reply With Quote