Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
TeamGLW

My new coolidor

My new coolidor is up and running. About 1 1/2 yrs ago I got into cigars seriously. I bought a 200ct humidor and some vets on another site told me to go get a coolidor. That I will soon need it. Well being economicaly challenged... I have made it to now with my desktop. I never could afford anymore smokes than it could hold. I finally got around to getting/making a coolidor.
I chose an Igloo square 60qt "Ice Cube". Square in size and tall. It has wheels and retractable handle but obviously not needed. The price was $18. It seems to seal well. I don't have a problem with floor space but this cooler would work great for those who do not have much space. I have a wall mounted digital wireless thermo/hygro with a remote sensor in my desktop humi. I purchased another wireless sensor today to put in the chest. (It is capable of having 3 different sensors) They are very accurate and easy to sit at my computer and know what's going on with my little buddies without leaving my chair. I just recieved 1/2 pound Heartfelt 65% beads with bag. I got some boxes and pieces of spanish cedar in the bottom.
I still can't afford more than what's in my desktop but now I no longer have an excuse to not having a place to put a box or two. Lord help me now

I fear I just dug myself a deep hole to get out of now that I got room for several boxes of smokes.
TeamGLW is offline   Reply With Quote