Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2018, 11:59 AM   #1
xrundog
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

Daily Smokes Mini Reviews 2018

Hi folks. I post on the "Today's Smokes" thread frequently and in addition to the cigar I smoked I usually add a couple lines about how I feel about the cigar. So the wheels got turning a bit and I thought it might be nice to post daily smokes with a light review. Maybe a little about the cigar, how it tasted and whether you liked it or not. Put some good information out there for our fellow cigar smokers.
Here's my example:

This morning I smoked a Sacra Folium Golden Ratio Toro. It had a good looking light shade wrapper, was firm and well constructed and was complex and tasty. I'd say it's a medium body smoke. I liked it a lot!

Word it any way you want. Longer or shorter is fine. Imbue it with your own character.
xrundog is offline   Reply With Quote