Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Kentucky Fire Cured

Thanks to my bestie Stan "mrdiver" who bombed me today, I try, for the first time this extension of Drew Estate's oddly-named My Uzi Weighs a Ton brand.I figure I'm too set in my ways to get the idea behind such a brand.

I pull the cigar out of its cellophane sleeve, the size is called "Just a Friend" and it checks in at 6" x 52. The wrapper is almost a milk chocolate brown, slightly mottled, with a well done cap. It puts off a strong smelling aroma, like the inside of a well used smoke house. Reminds me of the pecan wood aged cigar from Avalon a few years ago, as well as a good Virginia pipe tobacco.

This is most unusual. Clipping it and drawing on it reiterate this impression. Again, this will be an unorthodox smoke. It lit easily, two matches, and the initial flavors are more regular than the aroma leads me to believe, but in the early finish the Virginia flavor is noticeable, understated and enjoyable.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 09-11-2015 at 02:36 PM.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote