Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2017, 02:14 PM   #1
jefslat
CW WarCraft God
CW Special Correspondent
Editor at Large
Predominant CW Ambassador
Herf God

Dunbarton Press Release #1

Todos Las Dias Offered at 2017 IPCPR Tradeshow
Dunbarton, NH – Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust® will be showcasing its newest Todos Las Dias® brand and blend of
fine handmade cigars at this year’s 85th Annual Convention of the International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers
Association in Las Vegas, Nevada, July 10th through July 14th, 2017.
“Todos Las Dias is my personal Spanglish translation meaning “All the Days.” The workers at Joya de Nicaraguan
often cringe at my casual butchering of their mother tongue, but in my opinion cigars are far more than a
grammar lesson to abide, they are the physical manifestation of a feeling and of an experience. TLD embodies
the classic bold flavors that represent the heart of their soil’s peppery tobaccos and the labor of their always
working hands. For me, this spicy Nicaraguan puro reflects no pretentious airs or any of that “notes of pencil
lead with a hint of fennel” nonsense. It is an honest, hardworking cigar intended to be smoked by men who know
what it means to be a cigar smoker and never give a damn about what others think,” states the creator, Steve
Saka.
He continues to add, “It is a supple, sungrown Cuban Seed capa which encapsulates its intricate tripa recipe of
rich Jalapa and Esteliano tobaccos. From the first puff, there is no doubt of the origin of this cigar or that it is
intended solely for the seasoned cigar smoker. What I love about this liga is that it builds; so many stronger
blends start off super peppery and robust only to mellow out as you smoke them. Whereas the Todos Las Dias
does just the opposite; it begins smooth and then escalates in strength and body, it almost lulls you into false
sense of security. It is a much heavier liga than you will have realized until you go to stand up afterwards.”
Todos Las Dias will be offered to Select Purveyors and like all DTT’s cigars, it will be limited in its production.
Initially it will be available in four formats: Half Churchill – 4.75 x 48, Robusto – 5.00 x 52, Toro – 6.00 x 52 and
the Double Wide Belicoso – 4.75 x 60. Packed in 10 count boxes, the MSRP ranges from $10.45 to $12.45 per
cigar.
The anticipated ship date to those Select Purveyors who order at this year’s tradeshow is August 2017.

El perro, el perro, es mi corazon.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
El Jefe es cantante,
El Jefe es muy famoso
El Jefe es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
El Jefe es caliente, El Jefe es carinoso
El Jefe le da besos mejor que su esposo

What Would TOJE Do? Ž £
jefslat is offline   Reply With Quote