Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2002, 07:20 AM   #1
elzorro1955

Our fellow CW member Nolan came into town on business and we hit Ybor City. We started at King Corona, drinking a couple of Hurricane Ales and smoked a couple of good sticks. Nolan fired up a Maria Mancini and I fired a CAO Brazilia Gol! Good start. I then fired up a Perdomo The Cigar Churchill and he fired a 1997 Sancho Panza corona I gifted him.

He nubbed this sucker and smoked the nub after sticking a toothpick though it. They are that good!

We then meandered over to the Tampa Bay Brewing Co. and got to the serious Isom smoking. He lit a Monte 2 I gave him, and I lit up a Diplo 2 he gave me. We proceeded to smoke quite a few others and got a great nicotine buzz going. Finished the herf with my smoking a Bolivar PC, and I think he downed an SLR corona. Whew! Helluva good time. Im saving the SLR he gifted me for today.

And the most wonderful thing of all is that he has met Toje in person and thinks he is a nice, relatively sane guy! Nolan has not been posting much lately because he travels alot for work, but he is alive, well, and still herfin.