Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2002, 05:52 PM   #1
SteelheadBob

It is a hot and humid day here in Michigan and I needed a cigar to match.I peeled the tissue paper off this cigar and was rewarded with a reddish brown maduro. The wrapper was excellant and the cigar itself very hard with no soft spots. I torched it up and took a draw. This hits the spot a solid taste of tabacco and pepper.This baby burned straight as there was no breeze.The first 1/3 of this smoke was tight but it losened as I went on.There was alot of spice in this cigar and it made my tongue tingle.I smoked it to the nub and let it burn out. This was a great cigar for a hot day.I think I would give this a 4.75 a little bit deducted for the tightness at first.I was gifted this cigar but if and when I can afford it I would add this to my regular rotation.