Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2014, 11:04 AM   #1
mealstrom
Herf Meister

Extra CigarFest tickets

Hey all! We're gearing up for our 6th trip to CigarFest, each one more magical than the last. This year we ended up with 3 extra tickets, so if anyone wants some let me know! Here's what we got, with links to the info below:

VIH (Very Important Herfer) tickets: $165
Shirt: $50
Cap: $20
TOTAL: $235

We always have an amazing time and definitely get our money's worth out of it. Some sticks aren't that great, some are awesome, and plenty give out extras for free if you ask. Plus the free live music, food, entertainment, and events make it all worth it. You're also welcome to come hang out with us and enjoy the benefits of TONS of free whiskey and scotch, as well as the BUV (Beer Utility Vehicle). I'll post some pics below of previous years. Here's what the tickets get you though:

CigarFest page

VIH (Very Important Herfer)
12:30pm-6pm
Enter 2 hours earlier
CIGARfest 2014 Humidor packed with 30 premium cigars
50+ additional cigars during event
Collectible CIGARfest ashtray & duffel bag
Liquor & micro-brew samples
A down-home BBQ
Live music
Raffles & prizes
Access to epic events

Shirt and cap each come with even more free cigars and accessories.

If anyone is interested, just PM me. I can give you the email of our guys that has the tickets, or you can just meet us there and party with us before, during and after the event. We do it up right, so there's no shortage of fun.