Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2013, 07:33 AM   #1
apachebell

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! (with a Newair 28)

A few years ago, I decided to quit smoking. I took my 120 qt cooler full of cigars and 2 small humidors and turned it over to my local club. Just 2 weeks ago, I decided that I really miss it. I called the club and asked what happened to all that goodness (I had some 2001 ERDMs and some 2002 Padrons that were just wonderful!) They told me that they packaged the thing up and sent it to the troops overseas!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost cried. Seriously, they didn't know that I am aggressively supportive of our troops (<------- former Marine) but somehow they did the one thing that would allow me to not feel bad about losing all those great cigars.

Well, anyway, I am back in it. I ordered a Newair 280 and some drawers from Forrest.

I am feverishly trying to find out what is "in" these days and trying to determine what I will fill the 28 bottle cooler with. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Got her holding 65 degrees with some activated carbon in there to kill the smell. Will probably get some newspaper tomorrow.

I am working on calibrating my hygrometers right now.