Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2003, 11:04 AM   #1
cjv
Herf Meister

Contest - win some cigars! - CONTEST OVER!!

Okay everyone, I am going to be holding a contest to celebrate the birth of my first child.

The contest will be to guess the day, and time, that the child is actually born.

The due date is June 2nd.

The time will be determined by the time on the birth certificate.

One guess per person, no edits. If your guess for the day/time comes and goes, you may guess again. Yes, that means that if someone wants to, they can sit and guess every minute, as they pass. If some wants to do that, they are more then welcome. All I can say is get a life. However, if you make a second guess, your first guess becomes void. BECAUSE I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO POST A WINNER RIGHT AWAY, even if the date and time of your guess passes, you may still be a winner. But if you post a new guess, you old date and time does not count. (A little tricky now - when do you post a new time and guess). I *will* post the results as soon as I am able, so I won't hold back simply to watch people invalidate their guesses.

Each guess must contain a tie breaker response. The tie breaker question is guess the baby's weight.

If we have a tie after that, then I will simply divide up the prize among the winners.

Obviously, since the due date is about two months away, there will be plenty of time to guess.

Keep in mind, I may not post the winner till a couple of days after the fact as well - I may not even get home for a day or two.

The prize will be a mystery cigar package, at least 10 cigars, probably as many as 20, maybe more. It really depends on what I have on hand at the time I send the package out.

Maybe afterwards I will hold a contest to guess the longest amount of sleep I get.

Good luck to all.

Results: Elizabeth Lovering Vitek, June 6th, 9:58 am, Mad Dawg is the winner.

"Stupid stupid rat creatures"

Twitter: @skeetobite | Google+: ChrisVitek | Game Center: DRSKEETO
cjv is offline   Reply With Quote