Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
Aardvarkgt
Starting Member

Review::Ashton ESG Churchill

I have had a few of these in my time, and I must say that they get better with age. If anyone here is planning on buying any I would suggest to let them sit for a couple of months so that you get the full taste

About Me:
I enjoy full bodied and high strength cigars, but I absolutely hate maduros. For some reason the smell of them remind me of fish... hrmmm... weird huh?

Ashton ESG Churchill:
A friend of mine bought a full box of these about a month ago, and he gave me one of them. I must say that they are on of the best smokes I have ever had. They are smooth, medium-strength(IMO) cigar with a somewhat earthly taste (but dont take my word for it, i dont really know what i'm talking about when it comes to describing the taste of cigars.) While smoking this at my favorite little cigar store in my hometown I only drank some water.

I would say I rank these my 3rd favorite cigar. My first being a LFD LG and my second being an Opus X. I cant wait untill stores get them!!! (only a few more weeks!)

Well, there is my newbie review. I hope you enjoyed... feel free to add.
Aardvarkgt is offline   Reply With Quote