Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2002, 09:52 PM   #1
CastlemanCigars
Club Member

Ok ... I have no idea how fresh these are but me thinks this is just a marketing gimmick so I will just call them a Perdomo Wheel. They come with a ribbon tied around 50 naked cigars.

Construction: One word - Perdomo. This cigar was flawless in construction. The rosado wrapper looked wonderful as was the rest of the cigar. If nothing else this cigar looks good.

Burn: I hate uneven burn. This one burned a little uneven overall but it was corrected quickly. Quick tip here, take the uneven side and turn it down to the bottom of the cigar (Saka tip) but here is a Castleman tip - take the tip of your lighter without the flame going and press the unburnt, uneven wrapper into the ash to get it burning again. It may look a little strange but then again so does a half smoked cigar.

Flavor: I would put this cigar as a full bodied smoke, maybe the full side of medium. Great flavor but not to overpowering.

Overall: Look for a Perdomo product and a little over a buck a smoke you can't go wrong! This cigar was OTT so it's 49 friends will rest till the weekend where I will spark another one to ensure that the burn problem was just that one cigar. I like it and it joins the Mr B's Sungrown and the Oliva H2000 in the Fab 4 group by getting a 4 out of 5.
CastlemanCigars is offline   Reply With Quote