Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2004, 10:29 AM   #1
bsk
Club Member

Smoked a *NICE* cigar today

A long time ago, I was in on a box split back on the old JRBB of the then "new" Perdomo ISOM. Can't remember the exact details, but I ended up with 5 torps. I smoked a couple when I got them, but didn't remember them being anything special. The other 3 got buried in my large humi. I've always meant to give one another try, but there always seemed to be something else I wanted to smoke, so there they have sat. Well, today I finally got around to smoking one again.

WOW, what a difference 1-1/2 years can make!

A truly delightful smoke. It had a lighter EMS wrapper of decent quality, the construction was good, and the burn was true and straight. It produced a good volume of creamy smoke with a solid base of black pepper with noticeable sweet spice in the background. Somewhere between mild and medium in body. The black pepper built as it burned down but never overpowered, and it stayed creamy never turning harsh even down to the nub.

World class? No.
Best I've ever smoked? No.

Just one helluva NICE cigar.

Sometimes, the world is a good place.
bsk is offline   Reply With Quote