Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2018, 09:10 AM   #1
bsslack
Herf Meister

Herf-Day destruction in Texas today!

Here's the scene...

It's quiet here in the real country........too quiet.....suddenly, out of the silence comes a knock upon the door. I cautiously approach with an air of suspicion and unease and slowly crack open the front porta. At the door is what appears to be, on first glance, your average everyday US postal service attired person. But, who is she, really? I carefully and gingerly accept the proffered package and re secure the door. But, now all of my senses are aware, tingling and on full alert.

Like Schrodinger's cat, I had no way of knowing, that it was already too late.........for me.

I awake on the ground in a daze with my ears ringing and debris scattered everywhere, it has happened yet again.

The only evidence, a cryptic note, that somehow survived the blast. "Happy Herf-Day....Damn You're Old!"

Clearly a mad pyrotechnic genius at work.

5 Samplers of great cigars! Oliva+ a branded torch, La Aroma De Cuba + a branded torch, Gurkha and other mixed samplers with Ave Maria- Churchill, Rocky Patel-Decade, Cohiba Red Dot and La Herencia Core!

37 smokes and two torches! Oh, the carnage!

What is there to say, but Thank You....You Diabolical Mad Wizard ....Whomever You are!

Who Dunnit?

Cheers!

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote