Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Rights in America

Cigar Rights in America Discussion of smokers' rights in all 50 states.

Old 08-04-2017, 11:32 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

August 2017 CRA E-Mail News

Here is the content from the Cigar Rights of America's August 2017 e-mail update.

Quote:
Now is the Time --- Outreach to Congress During August Recess

Congress has adjourned for their "August Recess" and have left many critically important legislative duties unfulfilled.

Between now and Labor Day, Members of Congress will be out of Washington and back home in their districts. During this crucial period, it is critical that you be apart of the process, and work to protect the premium cigar industry, local community tobacconists, and every consumer's ability to enjoy premium cigars.

The message during this recess is to co-sponsor and advance the H.R. 564 and S. 294 calling for a premium cigar exemption from FDA regulation, and adopt the budget approved by the House Appropriations Committee that includes protection of premium hand-made cigars. Please click here for that language.

Over the next four weeks, CRA encourages you to take this opportunity to engage your representatives and let your voice be heard in opposition to FDA regulations in the following ways:
Visit the district office of your member of the House of Representatives and Senate, and share and use the CRA "Tips For Letting Your Voice Be Heard" speaking points and guide below to discuss FDA regulation and how it will affect your local community tobacconist and your passion for great cigars.
Tips For Letting Your Voice Be Heard - Please Click Here

FDA Background Information - Please Click Here
Invite Your Members of the House and Senate to visit your local premium cigar shop or visit with any of your local cigar groups for a Cigar Town Hall meeting.
Find out who your Member of Congress is - Please
Click Here for the House of Representatives
and Please Click
Here for the United States Senate.

Print the alert notices below and display them near your point of sale systems and share with all of your customers encouraging them to sign the petition against FDA regulation.
Alert Notices - Please Click Here
Send an email notice to your customers and friends with the link below encouraging them to visit the CRA website and sign the petition against FDA regulation.
CRA Petition - Please Click Here

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 07:04 AM   #2
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

also noted the nannygoons in baton rouge...
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 02:47 PM   #3
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
also noted the nannygoons in baton rouge...
Baton Rouge is Democrat-run.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote