Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2005, 04:05 AM   #1
tchapchap
Contributing Editor
Club Member

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro

6 x 52 ring
Shape: Square pressed
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Honduran, Nicaraguan, and Costa Rican blend
Origin:
Info: HERE

I enjoyed this vitola on the eve of our Country's birthday while watching a beautiful Northeast Michigan sunset fall over Badger Lake. My wife joined me; she partook of a H. Upmann Corona.

This particular example has been in my humidor for a while, 10 months or more. So, it was quite ready for this session.

The wrapper was a uniform dark brown color, almost black. The texture was smooth with a flat sheen. Most appetizing. The construction was rock solid right up to the evenly shaped cap.

The pre-light aroma was that of dry grain with a decided chocolaty sweetness. The cap clipped cleanly and evenly with my Xikar Xi.

Lighting was accomplished without incident using my single flame torch. One minor touchup was required about a half inch in and from there the cigar burned spot on even. It produced a sturdy, coarse ash that was dark gray to black in color.

This is a medium to full flavor, full body cigar of medium strength. The finish was moderately long, dry but somewhat oily at the same time. Earthy notes were dominant supported by under tones of wood and spice. An occasional peppery kick presented itself to make for moderate complexity. It was smooth throughout with no bitterness or bite.

I find these a consistent and very enjoyable smoke and would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for reading my review!

(___|CW|_______))))~~~~

(unauthorized use of signature prohibited )
tchapchap is offline   Reply With Quote