Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2018, 11:14 AM   #1
xrundog
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

Wankel's Smoking Nipple

I've been smoking Nicaraguan bundle cigars all Winter and have enjoyed them fine. But they ain't subtle. So this morning I smoked a Nic 3000 torpedo and when I decided to smoke a second cigar this afternoon, I wanted something a bit milder.
Looking into my glass top humidor, I spied Wankel's Smoking Nipple. The wrapper looked pretty light on the corona gorda and I thought it might be a milder smoke. I'd had that cigar for maybe...12 years and I thought now is as good a time as any. There was no indication to the actual pedigree of the smoke. Any accompanying note is long gone. Lighting it up I thought it might actually be something pretty special. Well into it I thought it likely a Cuban. It tasted kind of gingerbready like some SLRs I had back in the aughts. It was a really nice smoke! I'm sorry I don't have more.
But I still have 4 more Wankel cigars to look forward to. Thanks Walt!

Last edited by TommyBB; 03-27-2018 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Fix the title to WaNkel
xrundog is offline   Reply With Quote