Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
Rob G
Contributing Editor
Herf God

New Lighter

I've been having problems with my NIBO lighter, which is a triple flame butane lighter. It seemed that I would fill it, light one cigar, and then it wouldn't light again.

So tonight I stopped by Walmart looking for a new lighter, but they didn't have anything. I mentioned to the sales clerk that I was going to use the torch for lighting cigars. He told me to check out the new tobacco store down the road. I had forgotten about it. The store sells mostly cigarettes, but they had a bunch of torch lighters. I got one for $9.99. It's perfect.

Then, when I got home I figured I top off the lighter with butane. In doing that I noticed that near the valve on the bottom there is an adjustment. If it's turned the wrong way the lighter won't light. I took my NIBO out, made the same adjustment and, holy smokes, it works perfectly again. Oh well, now I have two lighters and it was certainly worth the $9.99 I paid.

If people can tell me where to smoke, I can tell them where to go, too.
Rob G is offline   Reply With Quote