Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2006, 09:20 AM   #1
Herfin Bigdog
Herf Meister

Cigar Fest 06 Friday Evening Pre-Herf for Attendees Arriving

Saturday is well covered for Cigar Fest herfing, and Pre-Fest and Post-Fest herfing. There is the Pre-Fest Brunch for those able to get the limited tickets for some cigarros y juevos. That would be cigars and eggs for those who are liguistically challenged. And then there are three restaurants at the Split Rock that will be cigar friendly until 2:AM for some Post-Fest herfing on Saturday.

But what about those arriving for Cigar Fest on Friday evening that are staying at the Split Rock? So far, I know of at least 8 BB members (between CP and CW) that are staying at the Split Rock and will be arriving Friday afternoon or evening for the weekend.

I have taken the liberty to reserve an area at the Split Rock Pavilion for the Friday Cigar Fest travelers. With the plan to make the reservation start time at 6:00PM Friday, the Pavilion supposedly can accomodate up to 150 people. I reserved space for 30.

This area has food and beverage service. I am trying to determine which of the restaurants at Split Rock will be serving the food because the menus for each restaurant are on the Split Rock website. The area is supposedly also protected from inclement weather by a roof or covering of some type.

This is not limited to those CP and CW members who are staying at the Split Rock. If you are arriving Friday but not staying at the Split Rock, but you will be looking for a place to herf... let me know if you'll be joining us.

I just want to keep track in case we start reaching 30 people. I'll increase the number if need be.

As I find out more details, I will post them here.

Please post here if you're interested in the Friday evening Herf regardless of where you are staying Friday evening.

To me, a cigar is more than a good smoke; it is a way of life. I love them! And it killed George Burns at 100, so don't give me any crap about health! -- Bert Sugar, Sports Writer
Herfin Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote