Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2006, 08:11 AM   #1
DACZARSETH

PUNCH RARE COROJO MY 1ST REVIEW

50X4 1/2

Prelight had a creamy nuance.The construction of this cigar seems near flawless. First thing in my mind in the aww of how mild it is. It doesn't have an over complexity of flavour, just a constant cream nuances that i scenced in the prelight.It does have an odd taste on the back-end of smoke that i can only describe as a hint of hairspray(very odd).It has an effortless draw that produces a gorgeous bellow of smoke.The burn is even and constant.The end packs more of a punch than i was expecting.Overall I would have to say that it is a nice midday cigar due to its mildness, but a good cigar nonetheless.

This is my first written review of this cigar,but the second cigar i have smoked of the PUCH RARE COROJO ROTHSCHILD.Both were the same and for the life of me i can't understand the reasoning for the bad reviews i"ve seen of this same cigar.

Please let me hear your reveiws on this cigar. Right now I'm getting the impression they are not widley liked.