Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2014, 08:17 PM   #1
spiridon
Herf God

Great Ashton event!

A great way to close the day! Chamber of Commerce weather in Fairhope, AL, a great crowd, a great venue......in fact the event was actually held at a place called "The Venue", next door to "Bouche's Cigars" in Fairhope. Instead of holding the event in their store, they expanded the event to this site next door.....worked out great. Goodies included a La Aroma de Cuba cigar of your choice, beverages (wine, beer, etc), BBQ chicken and a roasted pig. As usual, a first class event hosted by "Bouche's"........oh, and I won a nice cutter!
I think we must have had about 150 people attend.