Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2016, 05:04 PM   #8
tonycsmoke
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannish View Post
Tried one ROTT (liga H robusto) very good then I remembered I used to keep these on hand all the time, these are the oliva cain-ish....I guess they were OOS and I started ordering the basic 90+
Those are Cains - while they don't name them outright they certainly give you every possible clue to what they are.

Now - this is were it gets interesting. Cigar.com and Pipesandcigars.com are both CI companies. The NLL2nds on the Cigar.com are not all Cains. The "H" on that site I think is second of the "O" lines. You can kinda figure this stuff out by the sizes. What they are by matching up the regular production. Like the "F" pantella has to be a Cain F. Oliva only rolls two pantellas - The Cain "F" and the "V".