Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2016, 05:38 AM   #8
jpags

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike s View Post
Not to thread Jack but feel free to post up your current hous brands bundle cigars you like. I'm always looking for a good one to smoke with my moo her friends who come over
The ones I buy most regularly are......

1) JR Alternative to Upmann Corona Brava
2) JR Edición Limitada Alternatives to Hoyo Epicure (Great Cigar for the money)
3) Famous Nicaraguan 4000
4) Famous Nicaraguan 6000

For about 15 years I was buying the JR Alternative to Excalibur No. 3, I loved them, but now it seems most bundles have at least 10 cigars with terrible draws. Every now and then you get a good bundle, and when you do there pretty good, but those good bundles have been few and far between. I've stopped buying them and replaced it with the JR Alternative to Upmann Corona Brava, there a little more expensive but I think they are a much better cigar with less draw problems. Keep in mind as I stated above, it seems like a lot of house brands are starting to have draw issues, It's rare now to get a bundle with 20 smokes with good draws. Finding the ones among the hundreds of different house brands has become a sport. Good Luck

Pags
jpags is offline   Reply With Quote