Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2013, 05:02 AM   #1
spiridon
Herf God

Gulf Coast Reunion Herf!!

I'm pumped! I'm excited!
.....and soooooo looking forward to seeing many old friends, and hopefully meeting some new ones!
That's right gang, it's about time we get everyone together for a HERF back in the NOLA area.
The herf will take place June 14th-June 16th. Stogie5150 has graciously offered his residence as the official herf site, which is located in Slidell.....just across the lake from downtown NOLA. TommyBB will be sending out more info and details as we go along.
Guys this will be a GREAT time! We are going to try and keep everything easy & relaxed......is there any other way in NOLA?????
Stogie's place will be very convenient for everyone I believe(there's a dacquri bar right around the corner), and there will be plenty of room to kick back light up a cigar and enjoy!
Basically we will plan on having some sort of gathering at Stogie's place on Friday night 6/14, very laid back, probably cook up some fish or something, then Saturday will be our "main event". Sunday will be reserved for those who may have survived the previous two days......we will definitely kick back with a recovery cigar and drink.

An added BONUS.....we will have a guest of honor, or "Grand Marshal" if you will.....Mad Dawg!! In fact Mad Dawg is the reason for the dates of this herf, so make your plans now to attend!
We will be "filling in the blanks" as we go, supplying more details as they become available. The main thing for now is to get the word out so any out of towners can put it on their calendar and make plans to attend. We don't need a headcount right now, but PLEASE, if you even think you may be able to attend, post here so we can get at least a vague idea of who may be attending. I look forward to seeing everyone!!

Last edited by spiridon; 03-08-2013 at 04:57 AM.
spiridon is offline   Reply With Quote