Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2002, 03:39 PM   #1
Hooko
Club Member

I was looking through my humidor today and came across a Diamond Crown #4 the 5.5 x 52. It's been in there for about 9 months. I remember the first time I smoked the DC. It was so good and enjoyable. It was recommended by the tobaccoist as a mild smoke as I was a new cigar smoker. That was about 4 years ago. I liked it so much I bought a box. Smoked those and bought another box. This is the last of the second box. Well I lit this one up and it just didn't have that Good smooth flavor I remembered. I know it's not the cigar it me. I have outgrown the mild and moved on. But what did surpise me was how much my taste have changed. This cigar went from a really enjoyable cigar to a so-so cigar. Oh well where are my Perdomo2 maduros?
Hooko is offline   Reply With Quote