Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2002, 10:31 AM   #1
Jimdandee

Slept late...got up had a bowl of Special K with a sliced bannana and a few slices of wheat toast with honey along with a fresh squeezed grapefruit and orange. Now i am sipping a cup of my favorite coffee (French Italian blend from the local roasters last sale ..3.99 a pound..love it)and smoking a Ramon Allones Gustoso. After this, I will get a quick shower and go to the gym and workout for a an hour, take a steam..and then it's off to lunch. We are going to my favorite place for a piece of fresh grilled fish (today it will be Florida Black Grouper with a side of plain white rice and perhabs a shrimp and lobster roll to start)..yeah baby, all this for under 12 bucks a person....after..I will spark up a nice Excalibur Prensado. Until dinner time I'll do my Saturday chores...then at about 7:30 I'll cook up some nice baby lamb chops sliced from the baby racks (from Trader Joes)
serve em up with some freshly cooked baby spinach and some nice pan fried potatoes....and then I'll fire up a nice El Rico Habano Corona Suprema...drink a good coffee..watch a movie..and maybe..if the mood strikes..my night cap cigar will be an LGC Hermoso...ahhh..Saturdays...I love em.
Have a good one y'all!