Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2011, 05:44 AM   #1
jsnake
Starting Member

PIO Resurrection Robusto

Size: Robusto 5X50
Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro
Binder: Ecuadorian
Filler: Nicaraguan & Mexican
Price: $8.00

PIO is a boutique cigar brand made by Alberto Medina in Miami, Florida. The Resurrection line comes box pressed in Robusto, Corona, Toro, Torpedo, and Churchill vitolas.

Construction: The cigar has a dark brown wrapper with a few dark spots is dull. When I say dull I mean it is lacking any oils or sheen. I noticed this in all of the Resurrection cigars I have. A few large veins were noticeable. The cigar felt very nice in my hand with just a slight give when squeezed. The tobacco appeared to be rolled evenly as I did not notice any soft spots. The large label is gold, black, and copper colored. There is no doubt this is a PIO Resurrection as it is very distinct and easy to read.

http://cigarcatadore.blogspot.com/20...usto.html#more
jsnake is offline   Reply With Quote