Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2003, 10:18 PM   #1
Linn
Club Member

New Releases From Buffalo Trace Distillery

Buffalo Trace has announced that they will be bottling the second release of George T. Stagg straight bourbon whiskey next month to be at distributers in time for Christmas cheer. This year Stagg remains a fifteen year old but this uncut and unfiltered bourbon will be a staggering 142.7 proof! There will be few more bottles available than last year - 2,500. Suggested retail is only $50 per 750ml.

The delicious Eagle Rare 17 year old is back and 4,200 bottles will be filled with this luscious elixer.

Sazerac 18 year old straight rye whiskey is also being bottled again with 3,825 expected to be filled. In the past the 18 year old Sazerac rye has been one of the very ryes I've ever tasted, and I've come to expect nothing less with each new release.

Check your sources for supply. I know that Binny's in Chicago has a special marketing relationship with Buffalo Trace. If you don't have a Kentucky connection they'll be your best bet.

- Linn -