Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #1
1 Leg Lance

Anyone in the Phoenix Area?

I live in central phoenix and am always happy to find more Brothers of the Leaf.
Sometimes I visit the lounge at Ye Old on 24th St as it isn't too far from my house, but since I work 1030a to 11pm weekdays it doesn't fit in my schedule too often.

I have a buddy who works at Talking Stick Resort and I have visited the Shadows Cigar lounge there a few times and liked it. Also down the road I hear is a wine pub that has a cigar friendly patio.

It would be good to hear from others in the area. Especially about any events as I am terrible about keeping up with those.

enjoy
Lance
Old 03-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
KatDad
Herf God

I'm pretty sure jaroth28 was in the Phoenix area but I don't think he's been on the board in 2 or 3 years.

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it
H. L. Mencken

The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants
Albert Camus

The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
KatDad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #3
Coach
Herf Meister

Lance, wish i could meet up with u again. pm deadeyedick, he's in PHX and usually smokes @ Magnums. He also a a group from CBid whom I met and good company.
Coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #4
HerfManiac
Herf Meister

I know Cottygee (from the old J.R.B.B.) lives in the Phoenix area. He may or may not lurk here occasionally.
You four eyed bastard geek peckerwood son of a bitch, you better hope I never see your ugly nerd face in my waking moments or I'll leave you looking like a possum that tried crossing I44 with a blindfold on!---Briandg

Last edited by HerfManiac; 03-05-2013 at 11:24 AM.
HerfManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #5
emind56
Club Member

I'm down in Tucson and come up to PHX occasionally and would definitely be down to grab a smoke. Maybe we could meet in the middle or something
emind56 is offline   Reply With Quote