Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #21
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I have always appreciated the achievement of Tabacalera A. Fuente, getting wrapper leaf to grow at Chateau Fuente. I've never, been able to afford Opus X, and after a couple gifts have never wanted any more. As Gumby has always said, Opus seem to deliver a nicotine punch, but not much else more.

No thanks, I don't smoke for I smoke to enjoy it, then to be able to get up afterwards and still have my wits about me.

These prices are simply astounding to me, yet, there are people out there who see that as acceptable, as they still sell. I have a good friend (no children) who buys Opus, and Ashton VSG on the reg. and keeps humidors stocked with both. God bless him, God bless America, he can afford it and enjoy it.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote