Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2003, 04:58 PM   #1
moob
Herf Meister

Subliminal message on cover of current JR catalog...

I'm hanging out in my man house (read=garage) listening to the Beatles on the transitor radio and staring at the cover of the new JR catalog wondering about the ambiguity of ISOM (man... some people say that and mean cuba and other people mean these cigars with mysterious, secret wrappers and such) when I notice that the shipyard workers behind the "atlas dude" spell out the word "hi." Whoa.
Then I notice there is like face or something on the landscape underneath the sky diver (Steve Saka?) on the previous catalog cover. Then I start to think... that skydiver dude's cheeks are like, flat, man, what with his free falling and all and then I notice the JR alt in his mouth could/would have ripped at the lips of a normal dude.. whoa.
And I swear... all I was smoking was a JR ultimate cabinet #10. I think there is some kind of message here...
moob is offline   Reply With Quote