Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2015, 06:25 AM   #1
spiridon
Herf God

Cigar, personality, correlation??

Not to get into a deep investigation of this subject, but I tend to think that a person's personality plays a large part in what type of cigar they enjoy the most.
I think I would be considered by most to be a Type-A personality, and I prefer stronger, "in-your-face" cigars. I like that kick in the back of the throat that certain cigars provide. This seems to hold true in other areas as well, such as wine, beer, food in general, etc... I tend to like bold when it comes to flavor and such. That's not to say that I can't appreciate the subtleties of all these things, but I will admit that I may not truly appreciate those subtleties in a cigar as much as some others. I'm wondering if this holds true at the other end of the spectrum? Are Type-B personalities more apt to enjoy a more subdued cigar, perhaps enjoy and appreciate those nuances more so than I??
So where do you fall on the scale? Does this theory hold true across the board? Are you a Type-A or Type-B personality.....and do your cigar preferences tend to follow this thought process??