Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2018, 11:02 AM   #9
jefslat
CW WarCraft God
CW Special Correspondent
Editor at Large
Predominant CW Ambassador
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO View Post
I don't want to be a stick in the mud, but I don't trust any list of the best cigars of the year. By my tastes I can tell you my opinion, but I know that it isn't going to play with anyone else's.
This is why I have declared that I will not compile such a list. Brenda thinks I should, to "legitimize my brand" (fuck that, if William Cooper can do it, any moron who knows which end of the cigar to light can, and look at how much flak Charlie Minato at Halfwheel takes. One dildo even showed his ignorance by suggesting that Halfwheel no longer accept his articles [for those of you who don't know, Charlie basically IS Halfwheel]), while I think it would lead to second guessing and criticism.

And, quite frankly, if I just did a "best of" with no regard for release year, the CLE Edgar Hoill OSOK Travesio would win every year, followed closely by Hamlet's Tabaquero and Crowned Heads Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men.

I am planning a #haveacigarblog/FB based feature style of spotlighting the best new (as in, released after IPCPR16) cigars, IN MY OPINION.

I saw one yesterday that I thought was fairly good, although more than half of his selections were out of date; he stated at the beginning that there was no number 1 and so on down, that these were just what he thought were the best of the year. He also excluded Cuban cigars from his list for obvious reasons.

El perro, el perro, es mi corazon.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
El Jefe es cantante,
El Jefe es muy famoso
El Jefe es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
El Jefe es caliente, El Jefe es carinoso
El Jefe le da besos mejor que su esposo

What Would TOJE Do? Þ £
jefslat is offline   Reply With Quote